Walk-In Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the Guthrie Army Medical Home Primary Care Clinic.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
The clinic is open every Tuesday from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Education and Contraception Counseling
- Short Acting Reversible Contraceptives (SARCs), including oral pills, patches, depo shots, and rings
- Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARCs), including IUDs, and Nexplanon
- Arrangement for other services such as tubal ligations
- Evaluation for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Pregnancy Evaluations/Testing
- Connected to Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examination (SAMFE) Services upon request
- Emergency Contraception
- Vasectomy preoperative evaluations
How it Works
Simply walk in to the Primary Care Clinic located inside the Guthrie Army Medical Home. All active duty service members and eligible beneficiaries capable of becoming pregnant (e.g., women, transgender males, non-binary individuals, etc.) can get comprehensive contraceptive care in a single visit. No appointment necessary!
Decide + Be Ready Mobile App